Thursday 20 February 2014

Teacher terrified of going to school after being sexually assaulted by her 12-year-old student



A teacher said that she is terrified of going to school after being sexually assaulted by her young student, Channel 10 News reported.


The teacher in a southern Israel school, filed a police complaint against her 12-year-old student after he sexually abused her. 

Following the complaint, the student was suspended pending the completion of an investigation.

"I’m afraid of going to school and I just want to cry. I'm scared to go out with the kids to the park," she told the news station.

It began with offensive comments,” the teacher said.

“You have very beautiful eyes,” the student allegedly told the teacher. “You are so beautiful that I forgot what I wanted to ask,” the student also said.

Then, the boy began his sexual assaults. "He approached me and asked if he could kiss me," the teacher said.
One day, the student ran into class wearing only his underwear. "He jumped on the table and started making obscene gestures near me," the teacher said.

SOURCE-YJNEWS

No comments:

Post a Comment