Wednesday 28 January 2015

Man Who Tried To Sell His Virginity For £700 Cries Out After There Was No Buyer


Seb Ciercies has mounting debts that need paying off and so he decided he would do this by getting someone to pop his cherry. He put an advert in a local paper in Brasov, Romania, but sadly didn’t get a single call.

His advert said: ‘Man, 29, Brasov. Athletic and toned, dark haired. I’m selling my virginity. Price: €850. Transport not included.’

Weeks later Seb still had no response.

He said: ‘I don’t understand it. I’m a good-looking guy with a good physique. I thought someone might even offer me more.

‘I’m healthy, I’m no Brad Pitt but I’m not ugly either. I forgot to specify male or female in the ad and I didn’t even get any gay takers.

‘It doesn’t do much for your self-esteem to be rejected by absolutely everybody in the world.’

 ‘I’ve worked hard in the fields and in farms all my life. It’s tough work but it has given me a great body. I thought people would be keen to try it out,’ he concluded.

Culled

No comments:

Post a Comment