Friday 7 March 2014

My husband and I can't stand each other anymore




I married this man in an elaborate wedding that cost both our parents a fortune less than a year ago. I can't stand him anymore. And he's told me on numerous occasions that he can't stand me either.
At the time I married him everyone told me he was the ideal guy and comes from a good, wealthy family. We dated for less than a year before getting married but the marriage was over before it even started. He's spoilt, egocentric and with him there's no middle ground. It's his way or the high way. These things I only noticed after I married him. I sincerely can't see myself spending the rest of my life with this man. The last time he touched me was just five months into our marriage. I'm sure he's getting it somewhere else but who cares? We are still keeping up appearances and still live in the same house but I want out. Thing is, my parents will be so disappointed in me because they have invested so much in us. I don't want to disappoint them because I am the first daughter but I'm tired of this sham of a marriage. Apart from my parents I don't want my friends to laugh at me because they are all happily married. What should I do?culled

No comments:

Post a Comment