Friday 26 June 2015

AK47 raised, Tunisian terrorist roams the streets looking for more victims after slaughtering 37 people

Tunisia ‘ISIS’ terrorist is arrested for killing 37 tourists on Sousse beach

Gunmen have killed at least 27 people in an attack on two hotels in the popular holiday destination of Sousse. Militants, feared to be from ISIS, exchanged gunfire with security services on a beach packed with British holidaymakers.
The attack took place at the Al-Qantawi resort in the city of Sousse, located 140 kilometres south of the capital Tunis on the Mediterranean coast. Elizabeth O'Brien, an Irish woman on holiday with her two sons in Sousse, described how she grabbed her children and ran for their lives when they heard gunfire erupting from one of the hotels. She said: 'I thought "oh my God, it sounds like gunfire", so I just ran to the sea to my children and grabbed our things and as I was running towards the hotel, the waiters and the security on the beach started saying "run, run run!" and we just ran to our room, which is like a little bungalow. So we are actually trapped in our room.' British tourist Gary Pine said: There was a mass exodus off the beach. My son was in the sea at the time and myself and my wife were shouting at him to get out and as he ran up he said I've just saw someone get shot.'

No comments:

Post a Comment