Friday 13 March 2015

A Russian beauty has advertised for a man to get her pregnant

Elena Komleva (pictured) has advertised for a man to get her pregnant

A Russian beauty has advertised for a man to get her pregnant - because she was fed up with her mother nagging her about not having grandchildren.

Elena Komleva, from Cheliabinsk in southern Russia, placed the advert on a social media website - and was soon flooded with offers.
The 29-year-old toe-nail painting artist described it as a 'contest' adding that her mother would select the winning candidate.
Taking to her Vkontakt page - the equivalent of a Facebook profile - she wrote:  'My mother needs grandchildren to give them all the baby clothes she has been collecting. But nobody wants to marry me yet.
'So, if you are young, strong and healthy drop me a line.
'My mother will be in charge of selecting the candidates and announcing the winner. She knows what I need.'
She has already been inundated with offers from men, with many posting replies to her advert.
Yuri Yuriev, 28, said: 'Hmm, a woman in need - I am here to help.'
Kuzma Tretiakov, 25, said: 'I’m young, strong and healthy and ready to go.'
But while her Vkontakt friends offered support and congratulations on her idea - with friend Sergey Mironov and others posting 'Happy birthday, all the best and good luck to you' - some were more concerned.
In response Ms Komleva is reported as having said: 'There is nothing for me to be ashamed of. I was in love once, but I was also unhappy.
'I am hoping to find a husband, but if I only find a biological father that’s also ok. At least it will stop my mum going on at me.'
She says she is now sorting through the applicants and shortlisting them - with her mother.

Culled

No comments:

Post a Comment