Monday 10 March 2014

ANOTHER wife': Irish widow reveals shock at partner's double life

banker

A police probe is underway into a deceased Irish financier employed by the World Bank after he reportedly died while married to two wives and had children with both of them.


One of Liam Coughlan's wives Linda, 47, claims she only found out about her husband's death in the Austrian capital Vienna when she called to speak to him.  
She was told by the receptionist at the bank that he had passed away, apparently of natural causes.
'I was told police had been to the apartment after he didn't turn up for work. They found him there, he was dead,' she said.
'I was then put through to someone who refused to believe I was his wife and told me to my shock that actually his wife had already been informed.
'I tried to insist but he basically seemed to regard me as a crank and told me not to call again.'
Vienna police confirmed that after the death they had contacted the 51-year-old's new wife, apparently aged 31, who also lives in Ireland, to break the news.
They said the fact that he had a second wife had not been known.
Mrs Coughlan, who lives in Limerick, has two children with Mr Coughlan, 51, who is believed to have died of natural causes.




SOURCE-DAILYM

No comments:

Post a Comment