Monday 20 January 2014

Mourinho: I defend football in this country because I am more English than some English people


Honoured: Jose Mourinho received a award from chairman of the Football Writers' Association chairman Andy Dunn

Jose Mourinho says sometimes he feels more English than the English.

The Portuguese coach was the guest of honour at the Savoy Hotel just a few hours after watching his side beat Manchester United 3-1 at Stamford Bridge to move to within two points of Barclays Premier League leaders Arsenal.
And Mourinho said he is quick to defend the values of English football - sometimes more than his English rivals.
He said: 'It is quite funny  as sometimes I feel I am more English than some English people. 
'When I attack the divers, when I protected the aggressiveness, when I defend the cups, when I play my best teams in every cup match because I feel it is important. 
'When I speak against myself and say there are too many foreign managers in the country and that British managers also deserve the big jobs and the big clubs in the country. 
'Sometimes I feel I am more English than some English because I defend the country and English football a lot, but I do it because I feel it.'





SOURCE-DAILYM

No comments:

Post a Comment