Wednesday 22 January 2014

I discovered my husband had ANOTHER wife... and SIX children (four of them conceived after we got together)


Kirsten Evans and Aman on  their wedding day with their daughter, Iman. Little did Kirsten know her husband had been living a double life for more than 20 years

Kirsten Evans and Aman on their wedding day with their daughter, Iman. Little did Kirsten know her husband had been living a double life for more than 20 years

Her wedding dress was elegant, her hair woven in an intricate style and her groom handsome in his suit.
As Kirsten Evans beamed for the photographer and gazed at her husband Aman, it’s all too easy to imagine this was a dream wedding.
Far from it, though. Kirsten may have been in love with him for almost 15 years, but throughout all that time Aman had been concealing a terrible secret. He was still married to his first wife. 
And not only that, he had six children with her — four of them conceived while Kirsten and Aman had been a couple.
It’s a story of duplicity, deceit and emotional manipulation. Aman had been adept at covering his tracks, but slowly his web of lies began to disintegrate.
Kirsten was repelled by the thought of his physical and emotional infidelity, but there were cultural issues, too.
She was a white, middle-class Christian who had long dreamed of a big wedding. Aman was a Muslim, as was his secret wife and family.
Six months later, however, Aman dropped a bombshell: his religious parents had forced him into an arranged marriage when he was 18 to a 16-year-old called Zabeen. They were separated and had two sons aged two and three. 
The Mail contacted Aman, now 46, earlier this week. He told us: ‘I was completely committed to Kirsten. Am I the only man in the world who has gone back to an ex? I don’t think I am.
‘They were just flings and, of course, I felt bad about it. I regret my behaviour.
‘I didn’t tell Zak to keep quiet, but I did say it wasn’t a good idea to tell his mother I was visiting my former wife to see the children.
‘I never went back to Zabeen after I got engaged to Kirsten.’
Kirsten is filing for divorce. Sadly, her father died in 2010, but she is close to her mother again.

SOURCE-DAILYM


No comments:

Post a Comment