DUBLIN GIST
A Pastor with the Redeemed Christian Church of God, Mr Luka Yakubu is one of the lucky winners ofGlo text4millions season 4 promo.

He got his cheques at the special prize presentation event that took place in Abuja on Thursday.
The RCCG pastor was the highest prize winner.
Others who won N50,000 each include:
  • Babalola Samson, a Lagos-based businessman
  • Akeeb Abdullahi, a panel beater
  • Asaka Godwin, fabric seller
  • Spare parts sellers, Asiegbu Chijioke and Amaefule chukwujekwu
  • Building contractor, Alli Mohammed
  • Bakare Ganiyu, a truck driver
  • Isaac Sunday, businessman
  • NYSC corper, Oladosu Abdulrahman
  • Civil servant Otevia Kelvin
  • Iwen Emmanuel, a porter
  • Obaji Solomon
  • Oyelami Taofeek
  • Ugwuanyi Ikechukwu
Pastor Luka Yakubu, a married man thanked Globalcom for giving his family a new year gift.
“I am very grateful to Glo for blessing me and my family in such a surprising way. N5million can transform a hundred families, so I will make sure I create a special place for Glo when I set up my business which will be the first food warehouse in West Africa,” he said.

SOURCE