Thursday 26 December 2013

Child Abuse In Its Worse Form..Please Report The Woman Who Did this!


I love my kids..they are my world and i love them more than anyone else on the face of this earth.
....I love Children and anyone that hurts them is my enemy...anyone that hurts them
hurts me.
When i read this mail sent in by a blog visitor,goose pimples over powered me.
This kid is going through the worst form of abuse and i beg whoever sent me this mail
to report it before this boy is killed by his step mother...do something please
or send me the phone number of the boys father so that i can call him.
Report to the Police as anonymous please...do something now!
OMG!!
Read the accompanying unedited shocking mail 





Stella How r u and d family?
Pls pardon my english cos am so angry right now
There's dis woman where I stay,she is my mother in law's tenant .she stays with her husband,her lil son and step son(his mother died at childbirth).
Since av known dis woman who can't be more dan 28yrs of age,she's always beating, maltreating and abusing her stepson who can't be more dan 8yrs.hitting him with all sorts of things like bucket,pot,stick etc as long as she can pick it up and throw at him.


Sometimes she will beat d boy inside their one room apartment(very close to my flat) for hours making statements like 'I will kill u','I will show u','u think u r d first born abi'....she just can't stand d boy
She doesn't hide her hatred for d boy and everyone knows and sometimes they plead when she's beating d boy but she will still find another reason to beat him d next minute

our compound has two buildings,d first one has one-apartment rooms while d other building is a flat where I stay ,her room is d last in d first building and very close to d entrance of my flat while d kitchen for d tenants is built at d back of my flat so I know all d time when she's beating d boy

D one wey con blow my mind na d one wey she do 4 days ago,I was in my apartment when I heard d boy screamed,I peeped from my window and saw him rolling in pains on d floor,didn't know exactly what she did to him but d boy was shouting and she was still cursing him from where she was

I let it go not knowing how serious it was until I saw d boy yesterday ooooo,I noticed d purple colour from whateva she applied to his wounds and told him to come and asked him what happened and he said 'anty there's nothing wrong with me ooo' after much pleading and begging he opened up that d woman took boiling water right from d stove and flinged it at him and threatened to kill him if he ever tells anyone ....my head wan spark buh I controlled myself cos I didn't want to scare d boy away and I cunningly took his pic without his consent...he said d woman told his father dat it was his carelessness dat made him poured hot water on himself....between u and I,wat can be done pls,am afraid this woman wiLl do more terrible things to the boy if she gets away with this ''

CULLED FROM SDK

No comments:

Post a Comment