Saturday 2 May 2015

My Victory Is The Fulfilment Of Pastor Adeboye’s Prophecy- Osinbajo Testifies In Camp




The vice-president elect, Professor Osinbajo is at the ongoing RCCG May 1st Holy Ghost service where he came out to testify of the goodness of God. Here’s what he said while addressing the congregation tonight;

"We were campaigning for over four months on air, road, rail, everywhere and God saw us through, protected us and kept us from harm. And on the 28th of March, God crowned our efforts. I  thank God for the special gift and I thank God for marking me out as a person and giving me the position of the vice president elect. This is a fulfilment of Daddy G.O's prophecy earlier this year that RCCG pastors, ministers, wiil be used by God to change Nigeria," he said.

No comments:

Post a Comment