Friday 17 October 2014

Money For Hand Back For Ground Repercussion- A Must Read.




Nigerian Billionaire Gives Girlfriend N100M To Buy House In Lekki..


Stella. i pity all this girls that feel men are so nice to give them money for free. what must have left your body may be what even billions cannot cure. Stella i am talking from experience.My dead husband was the devil in human form. i never knew Nigerian movie was happening in my house. 

Stella this was a man that girls used to call pay master,that girls were fighting
for.he buys for girls at will and gives money like pure water. The day he died what he confessed to me Stella i fainted. he told me that every girl he sleeps with he rubbed something on his dick and when his dick enters you your womb will be exchanged for money and your destiny.That when the money he gives you finishes you will become wretched. 

I have seen a few of his ex gfs they are finished. he never used it on me because i was his wife. Stella i ran from that house oh the day he died and once we buried him i left without a pin. blood money. God forbid.please be careful what you enjoy cos you cant pay for all. i know the amount of deliverance I

have passed through. be wise oh''.

Culled from sdk

No comments:

Post a Comment