Saturday 11 October 2014

He Impregnated His Cousin & Wants Me To Carry Out A Ritual On His Behalf




I have been happily married for a little over two years, all was well until about 8 months ago when my husband decided to go to the UK in order to further his career, which I appreciated as we have a set of twins that need to be financially well kept.

Unfortunately, my husband still has no job and this is not the most devastating news...

I found out he was cheating and I confronted him, but, not surprisingly, he denied everything, given different accounts of the same story, which only confirmed what I already knew. He even had the audacity to suggest that I was paranoid and that he was far too busy trying to get me and the kids over to the UK.


I decided to let the issue go, and focus on my kids, hoping he would change and this would all be forgotten, that wasn't the case.

One day my brother in law called me and confirmed that my husband was having an affair....WITH HIS VERY OWN COUSIN!, who he had been living with. I was flabbergasted. To top it off she was 7 months pregnant and was having serious complications. Apparently the cousin had confessed her dirty little secret to their uncle, who told her that her despicable affair would only lead to two things, the death of her baby or herself

Ever since my brother in law informed me of this their entire family have bimbo and harassed me about carrying out a ritual on my husband’s behalf, so that his cousin doesn't die, using my children as part of their appeal. I have told them all, including my husband, that I want no part and he should come and sort out his mess.

My husband has begged me to do it as he says that if he comes back there is no way he can re enter the UK.


I have no idea what to do, this kind of thing has never been done in my family....but I have now become part of this family, my request is simple, please help me make the right decision for me and my kids. 


Culled from Ladun

No comments:

Post a Comment