Thursday 3 April 2014

British tourist is jailed for seven months in Dubai for running naked

Company director Richard Stabler, 33, who had been guzzling drinks at a pre-Christmas knees-up at the five star Le Meridien Mina Seyahi hotel when he got drunk and rowdy

Company director Richard Stabler, 33, (centre) had been guzzling drinks at a pre-Christmas party at the Le Meridien Mina Seyahi hotel when he got drunk and rowdy, and was arrested for a 'naked protest'.
He has now been jailed for seven months, and will be deported on his release from jail. The court heard Stabler told police at the time: 'I had eight glasses of rum and then left the hotel. I went to my building and then I can't remember anything. I can't remember if I stood naked or not.'

Source-Dailym

No comments:

Post a Comment