Wednesday 5 March 2014

Born Again 36 Year Old Virgin Finds Love In A Mosque





''My name is Abosede, I'm 36yrs of age; a virgin; a born again Christian; an evangelist (with no jewelries, no hair extention or make up)! I'v been waiting on the Lord, trusting Him for a husband with much prayers and fasting for years but none came, until.............. My problem is i have fallen in love in a forbidden territory!  My case is.....there's this young, single, and very good looking muslim guy; a very devoted one as a matter of fact he's a cleric (an alfa) residing in one of the flats in a building where i reside... we are neighbours. We'v been neighbours like 3yrs now, he lives alone, working in one of the popular banks in the country (We both reside in Lagos). A gentle man to the core,easy going,very humble and very friendly,i could go on and on with his kind of personality! Everyone in the compound talks good of him cos of his gentle,humble and philantropic nature and Lately now he's beginning to look my way. Initially when he moved in, it was just ''Hi'' ''Hello'' kind of thing each time we came across each other in the compound.  But as time went on, infact last year November to be precise when i celebrated my 36th birthday i invited my neighbours including him to my small get together party in the flat where i share with my mum.  Since then, we'v become kinda close, cant even explain how it all started But the thing is suddenly i've fallen so much in love wIth him which i cant even explain; a muslim ....not considering my Christian background and faith-an evangelist, a devoted and committed worker in Jesus' Vineyard! (Lord help me!) I have been praying seriously to kill the feelings/passion and try as much as possible to avoid him,but all to no avail. The more i try to avoid him,the more the passion increases! When he made his intention known to me in January 2014 that he wants to marry me,he told me that since the very first day he moved into the compound when he sets his eyes on me,he wanted to marry me.  he said he had been nursing love feelings for me but was just too scared to come out to declare his love considering the fact that i'm a born again Christian and hes a Muslim!   he wasnt too sure the kind of person i was then he kept it cool but it wasnt easy for him cos his heart blazes with his love for me.  The problem i can't even pray to ask God His Will concerning him being a Muslim and i undertstand so well the stand of God according to His Holy Word -The Bible associating with unbelievers (I may be wrong)! I can't even discuss it my any of my close Christian brethen cos i'm so scared of who and what τ̣̣ђёy would think of me not even my parish pastor or my spiritual father whom i usually share my problems with! Please SDKers pardon my long epistle, just needed to pour out my heart since i'm not bold enough to share it with people around! He's been begging and crying to accept his proposal that he doesnt care about whether his family or co-muslim associates will kick against it, he says what matters is us together and that we could work it out irrespective of religion and that what matters is Love and understanding and also our undying love for each other! He said we could still practice our faith respectively even in marriage and that what matters is understanding and tolerance and bla bla bla........ Please what should i do? who has been in this situation before?
We have both fallen so deeply for each other!  There's been no sexual attachment between us (God forbid i cant even do any of such till after wedding cos thats the oath/vow i'v taken with God) Plsssss i need your opinions on this before i make up my mind.! Thanks!!!!!''CULLED

No comments:

Post a Comment