Tuesday 11 February 2014

Meredith Kercher's killer is FREED from prison to study


Meredith Kercher killer freed from prison to study after serving just six years of his sentence


The drifter convicted for the killing of Meredith Kercher has insisted Amanda Knox and Raffaele Sollecito are guilty of her murder, as it was revealed he is being allowed to leave prison to study for a degree.

Rudey Guede, 27, who is serving a 16 year jail sentence for the murder and sexual assault of Meredith, spoke out as it emerged he is now eligible for day release after serving just six years of his sentence.
Because of the Italian legal system Guede is entitled to early release as he has served almost half his sentence - and has been a model prisoner with no incidents of misbehaviour during his time in prison, the Daily Mirror reports.
In a letter to his lawyer Walter Biscotti, he said: ‘I want to underline that the people who committed this terrible crime are still free and that the truth has still not emerged and that it will never be found, especially if people continue to listen to false testimony and liars.

‘All I have heard is lies and a distortion of the facts especially when it comes to my character. The judiciary must seek to establish the truth because that night I did not kill anyone and the people responsible for what happened that tragic night are still free.

‘The court still insists that I was guilty of sexual assault but I did not commit that crime and even the autopsy proves that. This is a painful episode for me and for Meredith’s family. I am seen as the ideal guilty person but  I had nothing to do with this.’

SOURCE-DAILYM

No comments:

Post a Comment