Saturday 15 August 2015

JUST FOR LAUGHS!!!!!














I met one small boy crying with two ten-ten naira notes in his hand! I asked him why he was crying?
" He said, the mother sent him to by 10 naira sugar and 10naira cowbell....But him don forget which of the 10naira be for sugar and which one be for cowbell. " .
I guess that boy is from your village.





Powerful Testimony!
During church service, this 16-year old pastor’s daughter stood up and says: “praise the Lord!” everybody shouted with joy, “Hallelujah”.
She continued: “since the age of 13, I’ve been experiencing painful monthly periods. But now, after a series of Bible studies and prayers with brother Jimmy in his house, my monthly periods have stopped for more than 3 months now.
No more pain, no more menstruation. You can see I’m even getting fatter and prettier.
We are starting to pray seriously about the small problem of vomiting, especially in the morning.
Praise the Lord”. The whole church was silent!
brother Jimmy fainted!
Culled from Sdk

No comments:

Post a Comment