Friday 15 May 2015

22 Dumbest Quotes From Nigerian Leaders


(1)..."we want to thank the president for bringing facebook to
Nigeria" ...information minister Labaran Maku.
(2).."you press men, you always say there are no minerals in
kano ..we
have coca cola, fanta, mirinda and the newly invented
sprite"...Bakin Zuwo.

(3)..."foreign investors should ignore Boko Haram and invest in
Nigeria"...GEj
(4)..." I will water your school and fire your school"..Orji Uzoh
kalu
(5) "Nigerians dont panic, terrorist attack is everywhere ..maybe
is our turn"...GEJ
(6).."I will rather kill myself than commit sucide"..Dame Jonathan
(7)..."I founded this school for the masses and the school fees is
850,000 naira"...Atiku Abubakar
(cool.."until I see someone eating from the gutters before I wil
believe there is poverty in Nigeria"...sen David Mark.
(9)..."GSM is not meant for the poor"..David Mark
(10)..."the worth of a child born and breed in Nigeria cannot be
compared to that in the united states"...Yakubu Gowon
(11).."school is not meant for the poor, only for the rich"..Ikedi
Ohakim
(12).."at 50, britain is still battling with King Arthur and the
knights of the round table so Nigeria is not doing too
badly"..Diezeani Madueke.
(13).."Even Jesus Christ cannot conduct a free and fair election
in Nigeria"...Obj
(14)..."the corp members where destined to die, nobody can run
away from destiny"..mallam isa yaguda, gov bauchi state.
(16).."on behalf of 20 million naira, I donate my family"..
Dame jonathan.
(17).."we, the pdp did not win this election, I have gone to church
to confess, I gave them money and they called the result"...chris
Uba
(18).."I want to commend the doctors and nurses for responding
to treatment"...Dame Jonathan
(19)..."I can see camera people, are they going to televise us
alive?" Dame Jonathan
(20).."it is a dividend of democracy that my administration
brought Mr Biggs in Owerri"...Achike Udenwa
(21)..."the united state has a lot to learn from us when it comes
to election, they need to learn how to conduct a presidential
election in a day"..Maurice Iwu
(22)..." job security is for instance when you are performing on
stage and mopol guiding you"..GEJ to Dbanj..

No comments:

Post a Comment