Friday 21 November 2014

Adebayor denies evicting his mother over Juju BUT basically calls her a WITCH!!

rp_Adebayor-and-mum-receive-CAF-best-player-award.jpg

The culturally bewildering story of the day is that of Spurs’ striker Emmanuel Adebayor fearing witchcraft is being practiced upon him by family members.
Adebayor has responded to the wild rumour, and spoke to Peace FM, denying that he kicked his mother out the house in Togo, saying she left of her own volition.

He says he cannot identify who is the witch carrying out the practice on him, as he’s not a pastor, but he does firmly believe it is taking place.
Adebayor believes it is a hanger-on, a woman claiming to be his sister who spends time with his mother.
The striker is audibly distressed in the interview, and it’s clear that this baggage is a massive burden to both his private life and career.
Obviously I’m not a pastor, I am a footballer so I cannot point out a witch… 
“..I never sacked my mum from the house; she decided to leave the house…But how am I going to be in touch with my mum if my mum is the one telling everyone that my work will not go forward, so I will just be on my side and do my thing.’
“They should stop talking talking,they should stop doing Juju on me; they should leave me alone…The one talking there and calling herself my sister I bought a house in East Legon for $1.2m…can you imagine that sister went to rent the house without my knowledge?”
Adebayor also said that the responsibility to look after his mother should be shared between all the siblings, and the burden shouldn’t be on him just because he’s a footballer:
The shared my houses, they shared my cars, they say if he dies this car is for you, this house is for you, can you imagine?”
Right now they don’t need money…If they claim I am not looking after my mother, we are seven in the family, and so why can’t the rest do it
Culled

No comments:

Post a Comment