Sunday 28 September 2014

Son Impregnates Mother In Delta State Nigeria

POLICE LOGO

A 19-year-old Abel (surname withheld) recently promoted to SS 3 in one of the secondary schools in Asaba, Delta State has allegedly put his mother in the family way after he had a carnal knowledge with her few months ago.

Reports said that the boy, popularly called Ekenem, was said to have consulted a native doctor, who allegedly prepared a love charm for him to use on his mother and one of the matrons in the college where he is a boarding student.
Although sources said the act committed by the boy still remains a misery to those in the know, but the father of the boy, a Port Harcourt based businessman was said to have reported the matter to the police.
DSP Celestina Kalu, police public relations officer in the state, who confirmed the report, disclosed that the boy has been arrested over threat to life and other related acts, adding that the police were still investigating the circumstances of the pregnancy.
As it were, it was reliably gathered that the husband of the woman has been away for some time outside his Port Harcourt operational base, saying that he was not in anyway responsible for the pregnancy upon interrogation.
But the victim, the suspect’s mother while speaking to journalists said, “I did not know how it all happened, but all I can say is that a young man who looked like my son suddenly found his way into my room at wee hours and I was speechless”, adding that the whole exercise had remained inexplicable.
Expectedly, when it was discovered that it was not the husband who was responsible for the pregnancy, the doctor who carried out the pregnancy test on her but did not want his name on the print said, “upon completion of the pregnancy test, the suspect confided in him of the love charm that was used on the mother”.
Speaking at the police headquarters to journalists, the suspect said, “I am deeply sorry for all that has happened, I did not mean to do this. I saw myself falling in love with her after the love charm prepared for me. I have to confess because I know by so doing, God will touch her mind and I know she will forgive me. I suddenly found that I was making love to mum when I thought the charm will not work, and upon the revelation I threatened to kill her and the matter was reported to the police”, he said.
Culled

No comments:

Post a Comment