Tuesday 12 August 2014

Man kills and roasts mother in Nigeria




A man from Anambra State has confessed to the Nigeria police that he actually killed his mother because she was a witch, using her witchcraft to prevent his progress. The 29years old man identified as Ekene Ucheagwu from Orumba South local government area of Anambra state killed and roasted his 65years old mother, Mrs. Agnes Ucheagwu.

Uche Ezeh, the police spokesman in the state and a deputy Superintendent of Police (DSP), told reporters at the office of the Special Anti-Robbery Squad (SARS) in Awkuzu that the suspect would face the full wrath of the law. He said the suspect committed the crime after he was released at Umuchukwu police station for beating the woman mercilessly.
According to him, his elder brother, aged 45, is still unmarried because of their “mother’s witchcraft and curses on the children. My mother was evil, I killed her because of her wickedness. She prevented good things coming to her children. She was a witch, she put curses on us not to progress. Others were blindfolded because of our mother’s witchcraft. Because I was the only that knew her plans, she was always attacking me.”
“I killed her because she planned to kill me because I called her ‘Queen of the coast’ (her spiritual name). But I had to act fast and kill her first. My mother was a witchcraft living in the sky, I killed her and burnt her body in the bush called Ogbukwu with fuel and firewood.” Ekene told the police.
Culled

No comments:

Post a Comment