Tuesday 12 August 2014

How I wish I were still a virgin at 39' - talking drum queen Ara says


Queen of talking drums, Ara, in a recent interview said if at all she has any regrets in her 39 years of living, it would be that she's no longer a virgin. She however said she looks beyond the regret because she lost it while still married to her now estranged husband and the father of her son, Saliu Olalekan, whom she later found out was still legally married with kids after tying the knot with her at an elaborate wedding ceremony in June 2009.
'How I wish I were still a virgin. Yeah, but it's a good thing I have a beautiful son from my previous marriage" she told Encomium.
On the state of her divorce from the father of her son, Ara said;
'It is not even a divorce. As at the time we got married, he was still legally married to another woman. I wasn't aware. So automatically our marriage was annulled. We lived together for three years. I don't have any regret because a beautiful child came out of it. If I say I have a regret, then my son will be a regret. I don't have to regret it because of my son." she said

Culled 

No comments:

Post a Comment