Saturday 10 May 2014

Missing FUNAAB Student Iyanda Oluwatobi Feranmi Was Kidnapped.


 Feranmi was found after 12 days. it was a case of kidnap.. according to her,...


''I woke up that Morning Like every other student,It was the begining of My Exams,500level First Semester Exam Precisely.
I got to Somorin Busstop Obantoko,Abeokuta…I stood at the Bustop for some minute before this August Cab Parked Infront of Me, I taught it was like every other Cab I have always Boarded but l don’t know its was a Forbidden Cab. The Cab doesn’t look Like a Kidnappers Cab Because Immediatly I was about entering the Cab,the Guy Sitting at the Entrance Droped and Asked me to enter saying “I will be Droping Very Soon”. So I had no choice than to Sit down in the Middle of the two Of Them.
Sincerely that was the Last thing I can Remember,I don’t know were I was taken to, I dnt know were I was for those 2weeks I was Missing.
All I can remember was that I was lost in My Thought,Roaming About on the Road When Someone Tapped me at My Back And “Ask” where are You Going? I replied and Said I don’t Know, I asked were I was and he said I’m Presently at Ogbomosho.


Thank God I could still remember My Parents Phone Number......''

Culled

No comments:

Post a Comment