Saturday 8 March 2014

Man Says He Caught His Wife Red Handed And Wants A Divorce....Wife Says He Didnt Look Well.







He alleges that he caught her in a compromising situation in her office,she said it was a customer showing her something on the computer..he wants a divorce saying he is no longer interested in the marriage,she says she is still interested and does not want a divorce....The Judge has adjourned the case to enable them settle but the man said something that should not be taken lightly.....he said if he continues to live with her,he might kill her one day.!



According to National Mirror Fifty-four- year-old Kennedy Obazie has approached an Ikeja Customary court for dissolution of the marriage between him and his wife Yewande which has lasted for 17 years on the grounds of adultery and irresponsibility.
Kennedy a business man who resides at 10, Abuka Street in Ketu area of Lagos told the court how he has been bearing the excesses of his wife and trying hard to tolerate her in the last five years.



According to him, he does all he is supposed to do as a family head and makes sure he provides the needs of his wife and children, but his wife is not satisfied with all these and all she can think of is adultery.


“I provide all the needs of my family to the best of my ability and I wonder why this woman is yet unsatisfied and all she can pay me with is to keep a secret love affair with another man. Every time I ask her for sex, she would always decline, saying that she is tired and needs to rest. It is not as if she has any big job she is doing. I even opened a grocery store for her just to make her happy, not knowing that she still will not be satisfied.




“The last straw that broke the camel’s back was when I decided to pay a surprise visit to my wife’s shop only for me to find my wife in the arms of another man in a very compromising position right in the shop that I rented for my wife! The man left the store section and had the effrontery to go into her inner office. Imagine. That was the peak of it! The most annoying part was that she was not even remorseful, she was still giving excuses claiming that what I saw was not what happened and that the man was only one of her customers. I am tired and just want this marriage dissolved so that peace can reign. I cannot continue to live with an adulterer because if I do, I may end up killing her one day”



Yewande, however, said she is not sleeping around and that the man her husband is talking about is only one of her customers and she does not have anything to do with him nor anyone else.
She said, “I don’t flirt around like my husband is painting it. The man is only a customer and I have nothing to do with him apart from business. There is nothing between us; he was only showing me something on the computer that day. That was why he came into the inner office”



Yewande also stated that it is not true that she declines anytime he demands for sex but she does only when she is not feeling well. “Unless I am not feeling well, that is the only time I deny him sex. I always allow him have sex with me. My husband is too possessive and always acts funny anytime he sees anybody with me and he would always call me names. I am still interested in the marriage and will not want it dissolved,” she said.




After hearing both parties, the court president pleaded with the couple to maintain peace while adjourning the case to April 7, 2014 for further hearing and possible reconciliation.culled

No comments:

Post a Comment