Thursday 13 March 2014

Bisoye Alimi And Not Toyin Waka Cursed Out Taiwo Onijeseku

Taiwo and Bisoye



 KWAM1's EX WIFE NEW HUBBY CUSSED OUT BY BABY MAMA.........well the lady that heaped a million curses on him in the audio was not his Dublin based baby mama Toyin Waka..it was another baby mama based in the UK named BISOYE ALIMI pictured above with Taiwo Onijeseku




TAIWO ONIJESEKU met Bisoye via facebook and they hooked up and their love blossomed

She granted an interview to esabod global news and this is what she says about the viral video.

Bisoye says '' 
I met a playboy Taiwo on Facebook and we fell in love.He visited me in London and told me he has a wife in Dublin. Why did he continue to flirt with me nonstop if he has a wife?
I got pregnant for him and he told me to keep the news secret because his wife Toyin Waka in Dublin is pregnant as well.

I was shocked and disappointed when I heard, he had a wedding with Wasiu Ayinde's ex wife Jemila.

I rang Toyin Waka in Dublin, i told her that,i am carrying Taiwo's baby as well.
Why would Taiwo be so callous to play ladies around!!! Why can't he marry me?  I gave him a baby son.His wife's face always comes into my head and I start to feel guilty, that is why I confessed my action. I did not regret my action''. 
culled

No comments:

Post a Comment