Sunday, 29 December 2013

Man Sets Wife & Son Ablaze, Says Her STDs Made His P*nis Shrink

He brought out his manhood and asked me to look at it. He said his wife infected him with a disease and that was why his manhood was small.
The wife accused him of stealing her money (N14, 000) and he admitted it. He told her ‘didn’t you know I’m a thief?’ Then, he told her she would not live to see the New Year. Then, he picked up a stone and threw it at his wife. Then, we went inside. Soon, we heard the cries of the woman that Baba Gbolahan (Gbolahan’s father) had locked them inside and set the house on fire. The door was forced open. She emerged from the room with just her panties on, clutching her stiff, dead daughter.”

The above is about a woman residing at Labiran area of Ibadan, Oyo State, Mrs Felicia Olalere, with her eight-year-old son, Gbolahan. Both lost their lives in the early hours of Friday after the room they slept was engulfed in fire from an unknown source.
However, residents of the area are alleging that the woman’s husband, known as Muyideen Olalere, carried out the arson.

He was said to have locked each of the rooms in the house with padlocks to prevent occupants from leaving their respective rooms.

Saturday Tribune gathered that the deceased and her husband had a quarrel at about 8:00p.m. when the man, whose source of livelihood was unknown, came to the house.

The woman was said to have accused her husband of stealing a sum of N14,000 from her bag, which the man reportedly admitted, calling her bluff.

Neighbours said that the woman raised her voice in anger and said that she knew the act of stealing would mean nothing to her husband who was in prison two years ago for criminal acts.

The man reportedly became angry, saying that the woman exposed his secret to everyone and added that it meant nothing to him because he went to the prison with her brother.

He was said to have threatened that he would make sure that his wife did not live to witness 2014.

Olalere reportedly demanded for his son, Gbolahan, a request rejected by his wife.

Efforts by neighbours to settle the matter proved abortive as the man was reported to have hurled a stone at his wife, hitting her on the thigh.

He was said to have left in anger, after which residents of the eight-room storey building went to their rooms to sleep while two of them left for vigil services in their different churches.

They were, however, woken up by shouts of fire which broke out from the deceased woman’s room on the first floor of the house.

The man, who is said to be on the run, was suspected to have poured petrol round the room where his wife and child slept and ignited it.

An occupant of one of the rooms on the same floor told Saturday Tribune that he was woken by a burning smell and discovered that he had been locked in from outside when he attempted to open the door to escape. 


No comments:

Post a comment