Thursday 2 April 2015

The alcoholic father of 40 children with 20 women...



Mike Holpin, 56, pictured with his fiancée Diane and some of his children, says he can only remember half their names and would not recognise some if he passed them in the street.
The recovering alcoholic claims he tries to keep track of all his children - aged between three and 37 - by having their names tattooed across his back, inset. He admits he would not recognise many in the street and 16 were taken into care by social services because of his 'drinking and womanising'. Mr Holpin, who has previously admitted getting £27,000-a-year in benefits, says he wants even more children because he 'can't live without them'. He said: 'In the Bible, God says go forth and multiply. I'm doing what God wants. I'm only 56. I'll never stop [having children]. Never stop. I'm as fertile as sin. I don't believe in contraception and I love sex'.

No comments:

Post a Comment