Thursday 23 April 2015

Footballer kicked off team for having sex with fan during match


He couldn't wait till after the match and take her to a hotel or something. British footballer Jay Hart, 24, was kicked out of his team, Clitheroe FC, after he was filmed having sex with a willing female fan he met during a football match.

Jay, who wasn't playing, was approached by the female fan. And after chatting for a few minutes, Jay, who has a girlfriend, took the lady to the manager dugout, pulled down his pants and started having sex with her. Another fan caught the action on a cell phone.

When the video went viral on social media, He was fired by his club. Club chairwoman Anne Barker told the media; “Jay Hart has been dismissed from the club. I can't have somebody wearing the Clitheroe FC tracksuit bringing us down. It has brought the club into disrepute and it's not proper for him to scupper our reputation. I expect our players to act professionally. We expect a certain level of behaviour and discipline. And that wasn’t it.".

Jay later apologized to his fans, his club and girlfriend and blamed his behaviour on alcohol
"All I want say is that I regret doing what I did. I was drunk, I'd had more than a few drinks, and I want to say I'm sorry to my family and everyone involved at Clitheroe. I regret that I did it, not that I got caught. I've spoken and tried to sort things out with Bryony (his girlfriend)
“Everyone in the world knows about it, I just want to get my apology out there. I haven't seen the girl since, I don't have a clue who she is, don't have a clue.”

No comments:

Post a Comment