Sunday 1 March 2015

Woman files for divorce because of husband's 'huge manhood'


'Please dissolve our one-week marriage, I can’t cope with his big manhood,' wife tells court

'If she wants to leave, she must pay me N60,000' —Husband

This is a hilarious one, as reported by Nigerian Tribune...

A woman named Aisha Dannupawa turned up at the Sharia Court, Samaru,
Gusau in Zamfara State, during the week, asking the court to dissolve her one-week old marriage to her husband, Ali Maizinari, because she could not cope with his 'huge manhood.'

She told the court that she married Ali after her first marriage failed. 

The mother of three revealed that before she packed into her husband’s house, she was invited into his parents' house as the tradition demanded.

She told the court, which was already in laughing fits at this time, that; “when he came, we had sex but the experience was a nightmare. Instead of enjoying the sex, it turned out to be something else because his manhood was too big.”

She also told the court that after the experience, she took some medication, which was given to her by her mother. 

“I told my mother the experience but she told me to endure and that with time, I will be able to cope. She then gave me some drugs,’’ she said. 

According to her, “two days later when he came to visit me, we had sex again, but the experience was too much to bear. It was then I knew that I could not continue with the marriage because of the size of his private part.’’ 

The husband, Ali, did not deny the allegations. He told the court that he was willing to divorce her on the condition that she pays back the dowry and all that he spent on her during the courtship. 

When asked to state the amount, Ali disclosed that what he expected from her was N60,000. 

The court's president, Alhaji Mamman Shinkafi, advised the couple to try reconciliation.

No comments:

Post a Comment