Thursday 8 January 2015

Cheating fiancé busted by Henry the hoover

Nicola Lyon, 21, (right) found out Deron Yapp was cheating on her when she discovered red hair in a hoover


Henry the Hoover

The mother-of-one said: 'His excuse was the straw that broke the camel's back. His lies, coupled with his suspicious behaviour, were too much to handle.
'I kicked him out then, telling him enough is enough.

'It was heartbreaking but I was glad I found out before I married the rat. It was all thanks to Henry the hoover that I discovered his filthy secret.' 
The couple had been engaged for two years when they hit a rocky patch soon after their son Riley was born. 
Miss Lyon, from Woodford Green, north-east London said: 'Deron's behaviour changed. He'd say he was nipping to the shops but would go AWOL for hours. I told him, as a dad, he couldn't just come and go as he pleased.'
He apologised and said he would take care of Riley for a weekend so she could relax with her parents. 
Returning home to an empty flat which was a mess, Miss Lyon started cleaning up with her Henry the Hoover. 
She said: 'I was hoovering our bedroom when Henry started to overheat and shut off.
'On closer I could see it was jammed. I reached down to unpick the nozzle and I could see that it was choked with strands of long red hair - but I was light blonde. '
Soon after, Mr Yapp returned home with Riley and she immediately confronted him about the strands of red hair.  
'I asked him straight away to explain the knot of hair.
'He had the cheek to tell me it belonged to his friend's furry hat. Unless the hat was made from human hair what he was telling me was almost certainly a big fat lie. I told him he was sleeping on the sofa', she said. 
It took two months before Mr Yapp confessed to his cheating ways - but there was another shock for Miss Lyon when she discovered his red-haired lover was pregnant. 
She said: 'He explained he'd been seeing her for a year. I was gobsmacked. 
'It was heartbreaking but I was glad I found out before I married the rat. It was all thanks to Henry the hoover that I discovered his filthy secret.'
Mr Yapp said: 'Obviously it was a mistake. I admitted it to her - it kept playing on my mind every day.'

Culled

No comments:

Post a Comment