Monday 5 January 2015

Actress Biola Adebayo reveals how her 2-year romance with London lover ended


Actress Biola Adebayo says she and her ex called off their 2-year engagement due to some personal reasons which had to do with blood related issues. 
"Well I had someone who I was engaged to in 2012. We were  not legally married. We were supposed to marry last year but all of a sudden, something happened and the wedding couldn't happen. He is such a great guy that every woman would pray to have. Things just didn't work out because you as a guy, you want to get married to a lady and you just found out that the 2 of you share the same genotype in this modern day? I am not saying that is the exact thing that happened to us but something similar and because of that we let go. We did engagement and people knew about it so how do you expect me to tell them now that the relationship crashed? I don't want such stories and that was why I kept it to myself. Whatever that is not yours, you just have to let go" she told City People in an interview this week

Culled 

No comments:

Post a Comment