Monday 8 December 2014

My lesbian partner is threatening to expose me


I would like to share my problem and hopefully get some good advice on this predicament I have found myself. I am 24 and grew up in a Christian home where going to church was the only recreational activity allowed in my house. My parents are pastors and they pastor a large pentecostal church in lagos. 
Growing up in my house felt like a military camp, friends from school weren't allowed over and the only kids I got to associate with were pastors kids like myself and all we were allowed to discuss was the bible because watching TV wasn't even allowed except its a gospel program.

So naturally not having friends turned me into a quiet girl and I was the obedient and perfect girl to everyone and most parents wished they had me, but what all didn't know was that behind the quiet charming girl I was a totally different person. Years of being monitored and not being allowed to interact socially had messed up my sanity and sexuality, because since I was allowed to play with only girls I had learnt to develop emotional feelings for only girls.

Fast track to 4months ago, I  have always kept my sexuality in check because I'm a pastors kid from an influential home and I couldn't just act out even if i wanted to. So one evening I was visiting a friend after work hours and I got introduced to this other friend of hers, and from the minute I set my eyes on her I knew I needed to have her and nature smiled on me and somehow we became an item.

She was everything I wanted and she fulfilled all my guilty pleasures and she was my first,  thou I kept my last name and family background from her. Two weeks ago she calls me up and says that I haven't been treating her right that I never told her I was from a super rich home and since I had a name to protect that she needs 5million naira for Christmas shopping.

At first I thought she was crazy but now she's threatening to tell my folks and the entire church. My parents may have gotten it wrong in the child training section but they are good people and it would ruin their reputation if the church finds out.

So do I tell them the truth  about my sexuality and impending disaster or do I pay her the N5m or do I just take the long rope and walk away from home and never return. Because either way I can't change my sexuality and I have 2weeks to go before all hell breaks loose.

Culled from Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment