Thursday 23 October 2014

Wife discovers her husband of 17 years has secretly married another woman on facebook



Yvonne Gibney, 55, had been married to globe-trotting oil contractor Maurice Gibney for 17 years, Wirral Magistrates' Court heard.
But it was only when she checked Facebook and saw photographs of Mr Gibney, 49, dressed in a wedding suit and cuddling teacher Suzanne Prudhoe, that she learned that her husband - and father to her son - had married another woman. The mother-of-two soon discovered that her husband had not only married again during a £45,000 ceremony surrounded by palm trees in Oman - but that he had actually tied the knot 11 months earlier.

Culled

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad I found this web site, I couldn't find any knowledge on this matter prior to.Also operate a site and if you are ever interested in doing some visitor writing for me if possible feel free to let me know, im always look for people to check out my web site.
    fashion news

    ReplyDelete