Tuesday 23 September 2014

Soldier detained for molesting, shaving pastor’s hair in Delta state


A soldier with 3 Battalion Effurun in Delta state, was yesterday September 22nd arrested by his command after he physically assaulted and shaved the hair of one Reverend Felix Omas, the General overseer and founder of Tower of Faith Ministries at Aleghor road checkpoint in Effurun, Delta state. Narrating his ordeal in the hands of the soldier, the elderly clergyman said; 
“I was driving in my SUV, but due to the traffic situation, I boarded a tricycle. The soldiers stopped our tricycle as we were coming from Alegbor, forcibly seated me on the ground as one of them pulled a scissors and stroke three ugly cuts on my hair, saying my hair style violates their rules.”
He said he could not protest the action of the soldier because he was carrying a gun. The soldier's command got wind of the his unruly action and arrested him. According to a military source in the battalion, the soldier will be charged for improper action.

Culled

No comments:

Post a Comment