Wednesday 10 September 2014

B-L-A-C-K-M-A-I-L.....Blog Visitor Shocking Narrative

Am 21 years old based in lagos, secondary school certificate holder...still pursuing admission, so I wont stay idle I got a job at a very good place as a sales Rep, the job is convenient, salary wise its okay (35k) per month and its close to my house

   The problem I have now is that my madam daughter who I guess should be in her late 20's came home with her son from the uk is making my time at work unbearable she wants us to go intimate, shes a lesbian and since she controls her moms business, when she asked me and I refuse the next thing she did was to cut my salary to 20k, and her reason was  that how can I be receiving 35 with the other workers who are ND holders
 Mind you we are all charged with the same responsibility.
  I approached her and she said I should accept her request and that we wont do what I dont want to do.that she just wants someone to share her company with
 I accepted and she increased my salary to 40k( adding 5k) 
Now she wants us to get intimate which I told her I cant now, she shoukd give me time( I wanted to play her to save some money and leave the work)
 I went to visit her last week and after having a drink I blacked out, I found my self Naked and she got some naked pictures of me on her phone 
  She said she snapped them to b sure I wont leave her 
Now what do I do?
If I leave the work and call it quit with her  she would definitely post those pics on the internet.
I cant report to the police cos with the same sex law of 14 yrs I would end up complicating my self with our chats
Am afraid cos she might ask for sex and I dont want to that

(Please I want to go annonymous)

Thanks

Culled from SDK

No comments:

Post a Comment