Friday 25 July 2014

Man Sends Mercenary To Kill Ex WIfe And New Husband.



 I was in Cameroon last week and the one I've heard has left my ears blocked and I'm still in shock over what a "once" loved one will think of doing to someone he once claimed to love.

 I have a girl friend that was married to a wife beater whom I've always known to be stupid because he made advances at me claiming he loves me and would do anything for me. He sold his property, traveled out and abandoned his wife and her 2 kids(not his kids). He returned when he had squandered all he had and poured all his frustration on the poor girl beating her and her kids daily. 


He duped some big guys and was locked up but my friend stayed with him oh because she loved him bla bla bla, she was always visiting him in prison and she would cook as if she had her whole family in prison because of the other inmates. Ok, fast forward to 2years later in 2012, he was released and shortly after they got divorced. 


Now this is 2014 and my friend is pregnant and about to get married to someone else. One day a face she recognized but couldn't remember exactly where she had met came visiting her and the guy asked her to sit for a heart to heart discussion which she did. To her greatest surprise, the guy brought out her picture that he was contacted to strangle 2 people(she and her new man) to death to which he accepted and that night was the operation night so he went to get the targets picture and behold it was her, the cool headed and kind hearted girl that was nice to him in prison to which my friend now remembered him very well. 


He said she had been too good to him and that God will not forgive him if he repays her with evil(she was always giving him small money and cigarettes and helped deliver his letters a few times while he was locked up). My dear, that's how he called her Ex husband and put it on speaker oh, my friend heard all the plans and how the advance payment was $2000 and that after the job the payment will be completed. 


They are all in shock and she has laid a complaint with the police. I'm not surprised because I've always known him to be useless, he once took out his d**k on the road (he was to drop me home after a bachelor's eve we all attended) telling me to check if its a size I like. I just slapped his face and he stared begging that he was drunk, imagine nonsense!

Please share on your blog for fellow BVs to read and be very careful. This world is full of surprises. We should all be very prayerful.


Thanks and have a blessed day''.

Culled from SDK

No comments:

Post a Comment