Thursday 22 May 2014

'Happy I support Liverpool because I know I'll never walk alone': Caroline Wozniacki

The 23-year-old Danish star broke her silence over the split, taking to Twitter to thank her fans for their support, and described break up as a 'hard time for me'.

The 23-year-old broke her silence over the split, taking to Twitter to thank her fans for their support, describing the break up as a 'hard time for me'.
It has been rumoured that the Danish star, who is currently ranked number 14 in the world, may not compete in the French Open which starts in Paris on Sunday, following her break-up with the golfer. Wozniacki and her former fiance had sent out their wedding invitations at the weekend, but yesterday he announced that they had split as he was not ready for 'all that marriage entails'.Culled

No comments:

Post a Comment