met husband twitter

In this recent interview with Nigerian rapper William Orioha aka 2shotz and his wife Precious, the couple revealed how they met each other.
Ireland-based Precious discussed how she relocated to Nigeria from Ireland in order to start a family with the popular rapper.
Interview excerpt:

InterviewerHow did you meet?
PreciousI met him on Twitter. I can’t remember who followed who first, but I remember he put up a picture of his apartment and I commented without knowing who he was.  He thanked me and we got talking. We moved the conversation from Twitter to phone, then to Skype. I was in Ireland, came to Nigeria for Christmas and we met in person.
2shotz: I went to see her at a restaurant in Ajao Estate, Lagos. We had been talking on phone for a while before then. We ate, I went to drop her at home. Her family and friends knew who I was. Apparently, she did not know me until they started to hail me. Later, we went to a bar, had drinks there and we just clicked. It was not planned neither did I have it in mind that this was what I wanted to do. At that time, I was not trying to be in a relationship.
Interviewer: You had to relocate to Nigeria
Precious: It was not an easy decision because my family is in Ireland and I miss them. I am glad I am here for a good reason and learning to be a wife. It’s great to be together in one place.