Wednesday 19 March 2014

27-year-old American medical student auctions off her virginity online

Elizabeth Raine, pictured here, stands by her decision to sell her virginity, and says, 'I cannot imagine losing it in any other way'


When it comes to losing their virginity, most women wait for the right man, while others prefer to wait for the right price.

Elizabeth Raine, 27, has decided to auction off her virginity online and hopes to get at least $400,000 for the exchange.
‘The reason mainly was the money,’ Miss Raine tells MailOnline.
‘I have no emotional attachment whatsoever to my virginity and never have, which is why it’s so easy for me to do this.
‘More to the point, why would I NOT want to do it?
‘It’s a compelling and easy way to make money.’
Miss Raine says she understand that, for some women, losing their virginity is a significant moment in their lives.
But, according to her, it’s merely  a physical act and this is nothing more than a business  transaction.
‘Sex is just sex,’ she says.
Miss Raine has never had any form of sex, including letting a man see her naked.
Nor has she seen a naked man in the flesh.
‘I’ve dated but for no more than two to three months and have never had a boyfriend because I’ve never felt anyone I’ve connected that strongly to and who’s made me think that sex is anything more than a physical act.

Source-Dailym

No comments:

Post a Comment