Thursday 13 February 2014

Mother want child to go to Harvard so she'll marry rich and never work.

Proud mum: Rachel thinks Matilda, her 9-year-old daughter is a 'wise girl' for wanting to forego her career in favour of meeting a husband who can provide for her and their future children






























For a nine-year-old, my daughter Matilda has very clear and precise ambitions. ‘When I grow up I’m going to marry a rich man,’ she declared last week.
‘Then I’m going to have six children, two dogs and some ponies, and I’m going to live on a farm with a cottage for you in the garden.’
So far so good.
My husband Anthony and I place great importance on her learning. Indeed, we hope she will go on to study at Oxford University.
But not because it will be her launching pad into a stellar career as a lawyer, doctor, or magazine editor. As we see it, Oxford is the ideal place for her to find a husband with the right background and career prospects to make enough money so Matilda can become a stay‑at-home mother.

SOURCE-DAILYM

No comments:

Post a Comment