Monday 9 December 2013

Fuji Artist Wasiu Alabi Pasuma Set To Marry Yoruba Actress Ronke 'Flakky' Odusanya


In a recent interview with journalist  Kayode Aponmade, popular Fuji musician Wasiu Alabi Odetola popularly known as Pasuma made known his altar bound relationship with Yoruba actress Ronke Odusanya aka Flakky Ididowo.

You have dated some actress in the past.

Yes I have dated one or two actresses.

Which of them have you dated?

That’s personal.

Are you getting married to any of them?

Well I am in a serious relationship with Ronke Odusanya a.k.a Flaky Ididowo, if things work according to plan we might get married soon.

So is it a probability?

If you say so fine, though everything is in God’s hand but I can assure you that we are in a serious relationship.

You have a grown up daughter in her 20s, was that part of street experience?

Not really. Though I had my first child when I was 23 and by the time she was born, a lot of people thought I was not serious then. Thank God that she is 23 now while I was 46 on November 26. The girl is now my friend and confidant.

Is that why you have refused to get married?

No, I have been married once but it did not work. Mind you marriage is a life time contract, so I don’t want to rush into it. But I can assure you I will definitely move into my new house with a wife soon.

What are the challenges of being a musician?

When we started it was not easy because things were really rough. But thank God we are enjoying and making money from it. It is the grace of God that keeps us alive.

How is your relationship with fellow Fuji musicians like K1 the Ultimate, Saheed Osupa and others?

It’s been cordial because K1 is our leader, my mentor and he is one person that has and still continues to inspire me. I purposely went into music because of him. For your information, I started playing music in 1984 and that was the year K1 came out with Tala ’84. So I accord him that respect. As for Saheed Osupa and others, we are in a cordial relationship. They play their music and I play mine too.

There are certain insinuations that you have over 20 children, how many do you really have?

Those who are saying that don’t really know me, but I believe in the Yoruba proverb that says ‘won o kin ka omo fun olomo’, I implore people to find out the fact.

No comments:

Post a Comment